- Welcome and Acceptance
Thank you for visiting www.businesscentrictechnology.com and www.bct-corp.com, the internet home for Business Centric Technology. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, and we ask that you read and review them carefully. By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions, and Business Centric Technology reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at our sole discretion. So please return to this page periodically to check for any changes. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
This website is only available to those users with the legal capacity to be bound by these terms and conditions. By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you acknowledge that you are not a minor and otherwise capable of accepting these terms and conditions. If you do not have the capacity to accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
- License and Intellectual Property
As an eligible user of this website, you are granted a limited, revocable license to view and temporarily download a copy of the materials available on this website for the personal and non-commercial purposes of the user or the user’s company.
Except in connection with your authorized use of this website, you may not copy, modify, display, license, distribute, transmit, or download information proprietary to Business Centric Technology without the express written consent of Business Centric Technology. The proprietary information includes forms, brochures, text, data compilations (including job listings), images, graphics, logos, software and source code, among others. The proprietary information contains works of authorship that are owned exclusively by Business Centric Technology, unless otherwise expressly stated, and as such are subject to protection by federal and state law.
- Content Submitted to the Website
Business Centric Technology claims no ownership of the content you submit to the website, and shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such content. Business Centric Technology does not screen or monitor the content you submit and therefore offers no opinion or representation regarding the reliability or accuracy of such content. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content you submit to the website that is deemed unacceptable, offensive, or otherwise objectionable to Business Centric Technology or other users of this website. Any content you submit to the website may be copied and disclosed to third parties if such activity is necessary to assert claims under these terms and conditions, comply with any legal proceeding, or otherwise protect the rights of Business Centric Technology.
You further agree to maintain the content you submit to the website with accurate and current information for contact purposes (e.g., phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address) and employment purposes (e.g., resume, availability, etc.).
This website provides a forum for the exchange of information between our clients and job candidates. By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you acknowledge that Business Centric Technology does not warrant the completeness, timeliness, or accuracy of any information posted on this website by third parties. Business Centric Technology does not warrant that job candidates will receive any job offers through this website, and accepts no responsibility for the employment decisions of third-parties using this website (including assessments, interviews, and offers). Business Centric Technology is neither your employer nor your agent for any employment contacts made through this website. You agree to bear all risks of any reliance you make upon information submitted to this website by third parties. We advise you to use your own judgment and caution in reviewing any employment information (including opportunities and offers) obtained from this website.
- Specific Uses Prohibited
By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you agree to refrain from:
- (a) Violating and local, state, or federal law; or infringing any other party’s intellectual property rights in connection with your use of this website.
- (b) Transmitting spam, bulk, or unsolicited communications in connection with your use of this website.
- (c) Uploading or transmitting viruses, or otherwise engaging in any activity that seeks to disrupt the website.
- (d) Accessing or attempting to access private or proprietary information on this website, especially through means that breach or attempt to breach the security measures of this website.
- (e) Using any “spider,” “robot,” “deep-link,” “page-scape,” or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology that seeks to access, acquire, monitor, or copy any portion of the website.
- (f) Misrepresenting your identity, especially through the submission of content to the website that is inaccurate or false.
By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Business Centric Technology, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including without limitation reasonable attorney fees, resulting from or arising out of your use of the website, including the information herein as well as any content you submit to the website, or your violation of any terms and conditions.
- Limitations of Liability
Business Centric Technology website, including all information and content, is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitations any warrant concerning the information, content, services provided, or offered through fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. In no event should Business Centric Technology, its affiliates, directors, employees, or agents be held liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with the use of the services obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise.
At Business Centric Technology, we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit Business Centric Technology on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name, e-mail address, and/or home address. It is our intent to let you know before we collect personal information from you.
What We Do with the Information We Gather and Track:
The Information gathered from the forms you fill out is used in one of three ways:
- To provide you with information about job opportunities, services, news, and events.
- To allow you to use and/or download products and services.
- To gather broad demographic information about user trends.
Collection of Personal Information:
Business Centric Technology collects and maintains personal information from the following categories of individuals:
- Visitors: Individuals who visit or use our site(s) so that we can provide them with Business Centric Technology services they require.
- Job seekers: Individuals that apply for job opportunities with Business Centric Technology to fill our internal positions or as part of our staffing and recruiting services or Business Centric Technology’s customers through our business solutions services; customers, vendors, service providers, and other suppliers: employees, representatives, and/or agents of our customers, service providers, vendors, and other suppliers with whom we have a business relationship and/or manage on behalf of our customers.
If you submit any personal information relating to other people to us or to our service providers in connection with the Business Centric Technology, you confirm that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
Personal information collected online through the Business Centric Technology services may also be supplemented with information you provide to us through online and offline sources (such as recruitment fairs, social media platforms (like LinkedIn), trade shows, or other events).
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address, and telephone number)
- Professional information, such as your job title, department, or job role
- Information you provide about others you would like us to contact (for example referrals or references) or information regarding your emergency contacts
- Resume or C.V. information, such as employment and education history, language proficiencies, security clearance information and other work-related skills, awards and honors, membership in clubs and organizations, personal interests and activities, and information regarding your career interests and other qualifications for or desires regarding future employment opportunities, including information regarding desired compensation and benefits
- Citizenship and work authorization status
Information we receive from other sources or third parties:
We may receive or acquire information about our visitors, job seekers, customers, and suppliers from third-party partners (such as background check providers) or other third-party sources (such as information from publicly available sites like Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com, LinkedIn, etc.), or a job seeker’s third-party reference.
Use of Personal Information:
The personal information Business Centric Technology collects will be used only as described in this Policy and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. For the most part, we collect and use personal information to effectively provide and improve the Business Centric Technology services (such as our site and related staffing and recruiting services, or workforce management) and to comply with applicable laws and government regulations (such as, to comply with mandatory employment, tax, and insurance requirements).
More specifically, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing and administering the Business Centric Technology services and for internal operations (for example, troubleshooting, data analysis, statistical and survey purposes)
- Protecting the Business Centric Technology services (for example, fraud monitoring, and prevention)
- Responding to your communications
- Complying with applicable laws and government regulations
This site may contain links to other sites not associated with Business Centric Technology. Business Centric Technology is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need – to correspond with you, process an order, or provide you with a subscription, for example – it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We do keep track of the domains from which people visit us. We analyze this data for trends and statistics, and then we discard it.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Remove from Mail
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from either Business Centric Technology or our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. You can send an e-mail to Recruiters_DL@bct-corp.com.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact: email@example.com
Use of Personal Information:
The personal information Business Centric Technology collects will be used only as described in this Policy and/or in the way we specify at the time of collection. For the most part, we collect and use personal information to effectively provide and improve the Business Centric Technology services (such as our site and related staffing and recruiting services, or workforce management) and to comply with applicable laws and government regulations (such as, to comply with mandatory employment, tax and insurance requirements).
Sharing Your Personal Information within Business Centric Technology:
Business Centric Technology may disclose your personal information to any affiliate within Business Centric Technology for use in accordance with this Privacy Statement. This includes our subsidiaries, affiliates, and our parent company.
Sharing Your Personal Information with Third Parties:
Business Centric Technology may share and disclose personal information about you with the following types of third parties and in the following circumstances:
- Potential employers or potential customers: We may share your personal information if you are a job seeker for the purpose of providing the Business Centric Technology services (such as staffing and recruiting services, or workforce management services).
- In connection with the above, we may need to disclose certain data about your previous employment (such as your resume and corresponding information or to the extent permitted by law, the results of any criminal background checks or other specific employee data such SSN/National ID) with that customer or other service providers or agents acting on our behalf to facilitate and enable the potential placement or employment. To the extent you are employed by a customer of Business Centric Technology, the Business Centric Technology customer will process such personal information in accordance with its own policies and procedures.
Compliance with laws:
We may disclose personal information to a third-party where we are legally required to do so in order to respond to or comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or government requests, including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Vendors, consultants, and other service providers:
We use third party vendors, consultants and other service providers to assist us in providing the Business Centric Technology services, including to support us in areas such as recruiting and reviewing responses to job advertisements, managing resume/CV data, IT platform management, or support services, infrastructure and application services, marketing, data analytics, skills and assessments training, occupational health and safety screening, and drug and background screening. In providing these services on behalf of Business Centric Technology, it may be necessary for us to provide these third parties with access to your personal information. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of Personal Data received pursuant to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, the third-party vendor, consultant, or other service provider is potentially liable.
Security of Your Personal Information:
Business Centric Technology is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. Business Centric Technology uses appropriate physical, technical, organizational, and administrative security measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized or unlawful access, use or disclosure, and from accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Business Centric Technology supports online security using secure server technology because we want your data to be safe. We use state-of-the-art security arrangements and facilities on our Sites and through Business Centric Technology services to maintain data security. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet cannot be guaranteed 100% completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information that is transferred over the internet.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
Links to Other Sites and Public Forums:
Business Centric Technology website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave the Business Centric Technology website. Business Centric Technology does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from our practices. Business Centric Technology is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites outside Business Centric Technology. The personal information you choose to provide or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by this Policy. We encourage you to review the policy of such third parties before submitting your personal information.
Business Centric Technology may make message boards, news groups, and/or public forums available to users on its Site. Any information that you disclose in these areas becomes public information that may be accessed by third parties; therefore, you should use caution before deciding to disclose any personal information in these forums.
If you have any questions about this Policy or if you wish to exercise Your Privacy Rights, please do so in writing:
Business Centric Technology
15770 Dallas Parkway, Suite #900
Dallas, TX, 75248