Business Development Staffing Specialist
Responsible for developing IT business, placing consultants as well as understanding and promoting our project services group. You are expected to gather the necessary job requisitions to place qualified consultants and facilitate job requisition information to the recruiters. Responsibilities include: Client Development; Client Consultative Management; Job Requisition Management; Consultant Relationship Building; Meeting and exceeding sales quota; Recruiter Relationship Building; Business Planning; ATS database maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Researches and analyses business opportunities, assessing potential markets.
- Generates sales revenue through activities including networking, communicating through phone, email, text, and written correspondence.
- Develops deep and qualified sales pipeline.
- Generates sales revenue through building and growing client base and client relationships.
- Responsible for consultative client growth, research and qualifying new prospects, networking, warm calls and consultant management.
- Establishes ongoing relationships with external sales channels.
- Becomes familiar with all sales and marketing collateral that may be appropriate to a prospect or a proposal.
- Evaluates projects through financial feasibility studies, market research, and planning.
- Initiates proposals, negotiations, and presentations.
- Tracks and organizes, electronically, new and existing client information including contact information, meetings, contract changes, concerns, and new consulting requests.
- Provides weekly written status reports to BCT management.
- Communicates with direct supervisor on a regular basis.
- 2 + years sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Ability to manage workflow and meet deadlines in accordance with company policies
- Willingness and ability to take accountability and ownership of your work product
- Self-disciplined with a strong sense of urgency, goal oriented individual, agile mentality with a natural curiosity
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and a good problem solver
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communicator who can listen, ask great questions and be naturally persuasive
- Demonstrate a proactive approach and a positive professional image
- Personal integrity/Intellectual honesty/Great relationship manager
- Team player who is independent; yet supportive and competitive
- 4-year college degree desired
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s objective; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Cooperation – Establishes and maintains effective relations; exhibits tact and consideration; offers assistance and support to co-workers; works cooperatively in group situations; works actively to resolve conflicts.
Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of ATS Systems (Preferably Bullhorn) Word and Excel.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, and Depth Perception. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk and talk or hear.
If you’re interested in learning more about this job opportunity give us a call today at 972-267-7950.